For businesses that have been established for more than 5 years and are ready for procurement opportunities.
WBEA EDGE is a comprehensive six-week virtual program designed to evaluate and elevate current business models for innovation, growth, and scalability. Taking place on Thursdays | Oct. 27 - Dec. 15, this enriching program facilitates strategic thinking, strengthens management, and enhances business performance. Enrich, elevate, and empower by signing up for WBEA EDGE today.
- Led by subject matter experts and industry thought leaders
- One-on-one coaching with strategic advisors
- Networking engagements
- Corporate led sessions about procurement
The WBEA EDGE program is powered by Comerica Bank with contributing partners including bp America, Chevron, CenterPoint Energy, and Port of Houston Authority. This program is offered to WBEs via scholarships provided by the aforementioned organizations.
Program Dates: Thursdays | Oct. 27 - Dec. 15
Location: Virtual | Zoom
- MUST BE AN ACTIVE WBENC CERTIFIED WBE
- Must be the business owner
- The business must be at least 5 years old and profiitable
- Must be able to attend all sessions
Time: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm CST
WE ARE LOOKING FOR FACILITATORS!
Are you a thought leader or knowledgeable in some aspect of business development? We are seeking facilitators to share their expertise and assist women business owners with strengthening their business model. Learn More.