Welcome to the WBEA Women’s Business Center
The WBEA Women's Business Center (WBEA WBC) represents a national network of nearly 100 educational centers designed to start and grow small businesses. WBCs operate with the mission to "level the playing field" for women entrepreneurs, who still face unique obstacles in the world of business. While our main objective is to assist women entrepreneurs, we also help men who desire to start and own their business.
Through comprehensive training and counseling the WBEA Women’s Business Center is primed to prepare entrepreneurs and small business owners for success. Convenient training and consultations designed to increase the capacity of small businesses are funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
WBEA WBC’s hours of operations are: Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Evening and Weekend appointments are available.
What We Offer:
- Business Start-Up and Strategic Planning Assistance
- Loan Application and Loan Package Preparation
- Managing Cash Flow and Understanding Financial Statements
- Operations and Human Resources(HR) Assistance
- Marketing and Web Development
- Business Plan Review
- Leadership and Management Training
- Assistance with the Women's Business Enterprise Alliance (WBE) - Certification Process
- Kauffman Fast Trac - Growth Venture
- Understanding Lending Option
The Women's Business Center provides FREE consultation sessions to entrepreneurs and small business owners! Consultation sessions are provided for the following:
- Start Up Assistance
- Business Plan Consultation
- Financial Management
- HR Issues
- Financing/ Capital Consultation
WBEA - Women's Business Center
Address: 9800 Northwest Freeway Suite 120 Houston, Texas 77092
Office Number: 713-681-9232
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For updates on upcoming events, workshops, and learning opportunities Join Our Mailing List
Follow us on:
Houston Women's Business Center
www.sba.gov Houston Women's Business Center
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement
with the U.S. Small Business Administration
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact the WBC office at 713-681-9232 or via email at email@example.com to setup the arrangements.